Orlando Rubber Stamps

+ View Full Size

Orlando Rubber Stamps

Orlando Rubber Stamps

by:
wfrench
January 24, 2018

Rudolph C. de Guehery opened his rubber stamp business in 1939 in the O'Neal Arcade at 120 North Orange Avenue in downtown Orlando. The business then moved to this photographed location (105 North Garland Avenue) around 1950. Currently located at 64 West Robinson Street (since 1962), the de Guehery family buisness was recently renamed Orlando Rubber Stamp and Sign Company and, has been owned and operated by the de Guehery family for over 75 years.

Read more here.